- រាត្រីដ៏ស្រស់ត្រកាលតាមបណ្ដោយទន្លេហ្វឹងឈឹង នៃទីក្រុងថាយចូវ ខេត្តជឺជាំង ប្រទេសចិន
- ការបាញ់កាំជ្រួចក្នុងពិធីចូលឆ្នាំថ្មីឆ្នាំសកល ២០១៨ នៅភ្នំពេញ
- កម្រងរូបភាពពិធីដង្ហែរបុណ្យសពលោកបណ្ឌិត កែម ឡី ត្រឡប់ទៅស្រុកកំណើត
- កម្រងរូបភាពនៃពិធីបុណ្យអុំទូក អកអំបុក សំពះព្រះខែ និងបណ្ដែតប្រទីប
- កម្រងរូបភាព នៃព្រះរាជពិធីដង្ហែព្រះបរមអដ្ឋិ ព្រះបរមរតនកោដ្ឋ
- រមណីយដ្ឋាន Hanauma Bay នៃរដ្ឋហាវ៉ៃ
- ការធ្វើដំណើរកំសាន្តទៅ Diamond Head State Monument
- ការបាញ់កាំជ្រួចអបអរបុណ្យឯករាជ្យរបស់សហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក នៅកោះហាវ៉ៃ
- ការធ្វើដំណើរក្នុងទីក្រុង Honolulu នៃកោះហាវ៉ៃ ម្នាក់ឯងលើកដំបូង
- សួស្ដីឆ្នាំថ្មី ឆ្នាំម្សាញ់ បញ្ចស័ក ព.ស. ២៥៥៧
- 13,578 Hits
- Acknowledgments“I still look towards the horizon. I remain restless. I continue to feel that there is something underneath me that defines me more than what I have done.” The author at Flowers for a Lab Mouse reflects on big writing projects as milestones, but not necessarily things that are life-defining.
- Heretics, Plagues, and Forbidden ArtAt Two By Tour, Yvette Benhamou and J. Endress explore the sites and streets of Cuenca, Ecuador. In their latest adventure, they wander the El Museo de Cultura Prohibido, a museum of sacrilege with dubious “artifacts,” see graffiti and street art, and explore a Belgian brewery in the Andes Mountains.
- A Funeral and a Turf WarThe yellowed newspaper clipping Rita Byrne Tull found in a box of papers was her great-grandfather’s obituary. But when she turned the paper over, she discovered a story of life in rural Ireland.
- Purrfect Portraiture: Girls and Their Cats by Photographer BriAnne WillsPhotographer BriAnne Wills photographs women and their feline companions in their homes.
- Rewriting the Story of the Starving ArmenianLiana Aghajanian on the food traditions of Armenian-Americans: “Having lost property, cultural heritage, and identity in addition to the millions who were killed, food became the most transportable cultural marker that could be made tangible with the right ingredients, as Armenians were forced to migrate across the world.”
- Ann Patchett on Philip RothOn Philip Roth’s death: “Now Roth has made the same mistake. He’s no longer here to represent his body of work. It’s up to us to keep reading the books. They are not of this time. They will offend a lot of people. They are some of the very best books I have ever known.”
- MiddleMeMalaysia-based entrepreneur Kally created MiddleMe as a space for career advice, tips for freelancers, and other resources and inspiration based on her wide-ranging experiences.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Selecting a Theme for Your SiteOverwhelmed by your choices? Consider these things when picking a template for your site.
- The Orangutan LibrarianA bookish blog featuring recommendations, lists, and other literary-minded posts, The Orangutan Librarian stays true to its name with a banana-based rating system for reviewed books.
- I Do Not Care About That But I Do Care About You“Sight loss has meant insight gains. . . . I don’t know what society’s perfection looks like as I have never been able to properly see. I can tell you though what a beautiful person is like. A beautiful person is loving. A beautiful person is kind.”