- កម្រងរូបភាពពិធីដង្ហែរបុណ្យសពលោកបណ្ឌិត កែម ឡី ត្រឡប់ទៅស្រុកកំណើត
- កម្រងរូបភាពនៃពិធីបុណ្យអុំទូក អកអំបុក សំពះព្រះខែ និងបណ្ដែតប្រទីប
- កម្រងរូបភាព នៃព្រះរាជពិធីដង្ហែព្រះបរមអដ្ឋិ ព្រះបរមរតនកោដ្ឋ
- រមណីយដ្ឋាន Hanauma Bay នៃរដ្ឋហាវ៉ៃ
- ការធ្វើដំណើរកំសាន្តទៅ Diamond Head State Monument
- ការបាញ់កាំជ្រួចអបអរបុណ្យឯករាជ្យរបស់សហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក នៅកោះហាវ៉ៃ
- ការធ្វើដំណើរក្នុងទីក្រុង Honolulu នៃកោះហាវ៉ៃ ម្នាក់ឯងលើកដំបូង
- សួស្ដីឆ្នាំថ្មី ឆ្នាំម្សាញ់ បញ្ចស័ក ព.ស. ២៥៥៧
- រូបភាព ៖ ព្រះរាជពិធីដង្ហែរព្រះបរមសពព្រះមហាវីរក្សត្រ
- ពិធីបង្សុកូល គោរពព្រះវិញ្ញាណក្ខន្ធ និងការធ្វើសមាធិនៅខាងមុខព្រះបរមរាជវាំង
ខែកក្កដា 2017 ច អ ព ព្រ សុ ស អា « កក្កដា 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 13,179 Hits
- Five Writers on What It Means to Be a FriendFive stories and perspectives on friendship.
- A Historical Walk in the English Lake District“It’s been a poignant, thought-provoking journey, punctuated by two monuments: one to a way of life; one to life extinguished; and both inextricably bound to the mountain.” In this longread, George Kitching guides us over the Coniston mountains in the English Lake District, diving into the history and culture of the area.
- Life Through Stories“These snippets of a lifetime make me ponder on how vital stories are. How we keep people, traditions, habits, alive through words. I’ve heard you die twice. First your physical death. And then again, when there’s no one left to tell your story.”
- Teaching My Kids to Survive in ‘MericaA mom reflects on preparing her 12-year-old sons to fly alone, to grandma’s house in today’s America: “I thought we would at least get to girls before we got to guns. But this has been an extraordinary year, full of violence and bigotry.”
- What Do You Love More?Allison K. Williams ruminates on the fear of failing: “Publication or not getting hurt feelings. What do you love more?”
- Three Ways to Take Your Website Visitors Behind the ScenesLooking to engage your visitors? Here are three ways to share your creation process with them.
- I Need To Tell YouChristine, who was diagnosed with a desmoid tumor in 2012, responds to unsolicited advice: “I’m telling you my hands hurt. I’m telling you I can’t perform a simple task, a task that a child does all day long. I’m telling you I can’t express myself. My creative outlet is gone. . . . Hear that.”
- Medievalists.netFrom recent archaeological discoveries to articles on pop-culture references to the so-called “Middle Ages,” the writers behind Medievalists.net aim to bring history alive.
- Five Food Photography Tips from Cooking Without LimitsFood photography tips from Gabriela Lupu at Cooking Without Limits.
- Eating in Vietnam. Also, a Travel Companion.“Vietnamese food must always have balance. There is bitterness, there is sourness, there is the pain from heat, but there is also sweet. This is the goal of Vietnamese food: to have all the emotions of life in one bite.” Antonio Perez describes his culinary adventures in Vietnam with vivid, sensory details.
- Five Writers on What It Means to Be a Friend